The school Uniform Shop is situated in the school grounds and is open every Wednesday from 1:00pm to 3:30pm during each school term.
There will be special opening times during Term 4 for new Year 7
students. Due to physical distancing
protocols appointments are essential. Please refer to your enrolment package information for booking details.
1. All items of uniform must be regulation St George Girls High School. 2. No jewellery other than watches, ear studs or Dragon or School Badges is to be worn.
3. Uniforms are to be of a reasonable length and no shorter than 10cm above the knee when the student is kneeling.
4. Makeup is not permitted in the junior school. Senior students may, if they wish wear light makeup and pale nail polish.
5. Hijab, if worn, must be plain white or navy.
6. Hair ribbons and elastics, if worn, are to be red, white and/or navy.
7. School backpacks may be purchased through the uniform shop.
8. Neck scarves in Winter must be red, white or navy blue.
9. Black leather lace up school shoes only.
10. White plain over ankle length socks in Summer.
11. White plain over ankle length socks or beige, navy or black tights in Winter.
12. The navy coat may be worn over the school jumper in extremely cold weather.
13. Black jumpers, cardigans or hoodies are not permitted.
14. Sports Jackets may be worn as uniform on non-sport days for additional warmth.